Arcano 8-bit Synthesizer : NES / Famicom type presets
FREE US shipping!
The Arcano 8-bit synth is a polyphonic, MIDI-controlled synthesizer for creating chip music in the style of the 8-bit game consoles. The synthesizer's 32 preset patches are modeled after the sounds of the NES / Famicom game consoles.
- standard MIDI DIN input
- 1/8'' (3.5 mm) unbalanced mono audio output
- USB type B connector (for power only)
- simple two-button control interface
- 7-segment LED patch-index display
- embedded audio digital signal processor chip
- polyphonic synthesis with up to two-oscillators per voice (second oscillator used for detune effects)
- 12.5%, 25%, and 50% duty-cycle pulse, 5-bit sawtooth, and 4-bit triangle (NES Bass) waveforms
- realtime waveform switching capability for NES pulse “pluck” effects
- accurate, DDS-based NES audio waveform reconstruction
- NES analog signal path recreation for authentic sound